Electroplating is used for the finishing of technical or decorative surfaces. At Micro + Hega Surfaces you will find systems for all types of electroplating, such as
- gold plating
- silver plating
- chrome plating
- zinc plating
- copper plating
- tin plating
- nickle plating
- black-oxide finishing
All electroplating systems or the relevant system components are made of a high-quality, acid-resistant plastic.
In order to increase the system’s efficiency and environmental compliancy there are various different possibilities of media processing and recycling. We would be pleased to give you advice! Here are several examples for our electroplating systems.
Further photos, drawings, or similar things upon request.
- Combined ultrasonic electroplating system
- High-grade steel container with ultrasonic equipment as well as built-in anodising application with goods and anode bars
- Bath circulation via a pumping and filtering unit
- Extraction channel protruding from the back wall
- Front-side supply-air channel
- All-round casing made of polypropylene (PP) for heat and noise insulation
- Separate upright control cabinet